Scott Domke- 34 years old. Scott came to VS in August of 2008 with speech difficulty / limited verbal skills. He always maintains an immaculate appearance and dress. Scott receives pre-vocational, social, interpersonal, and academic skills training as well community integration opportunities
- At first Scott presented himself as quiet, shy, with little interaction with peers and or staff. Initially his work was slow and he had difficulty staying on task and accepting constructive criticism. Scott required a great deal of supervision to begin work / class on time.
With hard work and determination Scott has demonstrated great progress and success toward identified barriers to employment. While always a gentleman with excellent manners he is friendly, caring, smiles often and has made many new friends with his peers and staff alike. Scott’s stellar attendance record and VS’s staff dedication to helping him has led to:
- Increased production, multi-tasks, remains focused on work or class activity and accepts direction and instruction without incident and is rarely late reporting to work or class. Scott has proven to be a diligent worker and a great asset for VS.
- Scott has expressed an interest in community employment, and is very proud of progress he has made and the staff at VSÂ feels he will make an excellent employee.
- Loves animals, enjoys working outdoors planting flowers, and raking leaves
- Loves to dance / knows all the moves to Michael Jackson’s Thriller!